Best 5 engineered rock albums?

What is your list of the top five best engineered rock albums?
zorpman
Wanted to edit mine as Def Leppard was the 1st fully digitally recorded album, but I think I will stick with my 5, just wanted to point that out.
S&M Live Album with symphony orchestra by Metallica.

Lots of goosebumps material there for lovers of both rock and symphonic music.
People, best engineered is not the same as best sounding audiophile recording. Record engineering is the creative aspect of making the recording. Sound quality is only part of the equation.

I'm not going to put a lot thought into my list because I don't have the time or patience. I'm sure I could come up with a better list if I really thought this out. These are all predictable and nothing is surprising here. But I think these are hard to argue against (well maybe #5 doesn't belong but WTF ;)
Having said all this, here goes:

1. Revolver - Beatles
2. Pet Sounds - Beach Boys
3. Abbey Road - Beatles
4. Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
5. Exile on Main St - Rolling Stones (this is a "curve ball" selection I'm throwing in just because this is the ultimate "anti-engineered" album ... it sounds so murky, it is absolutely wonderful!)
Whatever you may think of the music, I think the Hole Celebrity Skin album is fantastically engineered.

For something completely different, Alan Parson's Project, I Robot. As the guy who did so many other albums, such as Pink Floyd, his own is brilliant.

B.
Anything Re-Mastered by Bob Ludwig Portland,Me.
He has won 2 Grammy's and those in the know have him take anything from the Analog version and convert it into the Digital Format,
Do a search as he has to many to his credit to mention.
I know people who know him and I'd take any of his recommendations as for Audio Equipment.