Equipment you just must get if you can

I mean something that you may not exactly need or/and cannot quite afford but still within reach, so if that piece comes up for sale, the price and the seller are right you would buy it because you really want to.
For me it would be Michael Green Audio Chameleon speakers.
inna
Tannoy Kingdom Royal is way out of reach for me, but having a pair would be my dream come true.
Well, I can't actually say I would actually buy them, because there never is any money when they come around. But, I have always wanted... Audio Note P2SE amp, Ensemble Tiger Integrated, Nottingham Hyperspace, Cary 300SE signatures, Magnan ribbon speaker cables, KLH electrostatic speakers, Audio Prism Debut amp, and the old Purist Audio Design interconnects with the root beer colored liquid dielectric. Also, of course, One of LLoyd Walkers turntables at Goodwill on half off days among other things.
A few pieces I have snatched up when they came up used (due to a combination of rave reviews and their rarity on the used market):

Yamamoto DAC
Well-Tempered Amadeus
SP Tech Minis

But at present I am pretty contented with how things are set-up, so no longer on the prowl. Until the itch and the cash rear their heads again...