Luxman Class A Integrated Slight Buzzing Noise

Hello--

I just purchased my first class A amp--a Luxman 550ax--from an AG member recently. I noticed this morning that when I get close to the amp while it is turned on there is a slight buzzing noise coming from the unit. If looking directly at the top of the unit it seems to be coming from the right middle of the unit. Doesn't seem to affect anything with my Harbeth speakers and I only hear it from a couple feet away. I was wondering if this is normal for a class A amp. Anyone with a 550 or 590 have this issue? Any ideas what could be causing it? I have it plugged into a Richard Gray 400 Power Center using the stock Luxman two prong JPA1000 polarized power cord.

Sources are a PC connected USB to a Fostex HPA8C DAC connected to the Luxman with Transparent Audio Link 100 RCA cables.

Thanks,

Dave
ddinkel
Deedo--I have found your posts very interesting and illuminating. Transformer hum and buzz has, off and on, bothered me for years. All the way back to when I owned an Adcom 535 (long time ago). I had a big Nackamichi for about a day (re-badged Threshold), that also hummed. And a big Sony from the old ES line that didn't. I had concluded that it was crap on the line coming into the house, combined with the design of the transformer--i.e. that toroidals were a lot more prone to it than other shapes/designs (the Sony had EIs). I've steered away from toroidals for a long time, first with a Cary and now with an Ayre. (I discarded Plinius as an option because there was a lot of anecdotal evidence on line about humming.) The idea that it all depends on the size/weight, the materials, and the exact construction, rather than the basic shape/configuration, is something of a revelation.
I have about 200 hours on my L590ax. There is no hum whatsoever. I'm using an Isotek Acquarius for power conditioning.
Excellent detective work. My C-J tube amp has a bit of a hum when no music is playing. Some call it tube rush. I don't worry about it because it does not interfere or create issues when I play music. Does your hum become undetectable when you play music?
Bump-- my second hand Luxman 550ax has that slight hum/buzz from inside the unit case. You can def hear something 8ft away. Its not bad but if you lock on to it--will bother you!! Any solutions since 2015??
A SS amp I use for a backup and/or outdoor speakers (mostly the latter) had a transformer hum that a local repair dude said wasn't fixable...lame...but I found a PS Audio Humbuster III online someplace and that fixed it fine. Although those are discontinued I would think somebody makes a similar gizmo.