Coincident speakers

Can anyone shed any info on Coincident speakers?
Comparisons?
I've been told I might like them.
Thanks
Chas
chashas1
I have a pair of Super Eclipse III that are about a year and a half old. Very nice speaks, easy to drive (mine are wired for 6 ohms for my Nuforce amps). Many drive them with small tube amps. Room friendly and wonderful quality of sound. Excellent music detail and huge soundstage. I originally was looking at a pair of Audo Physic Scorpio but selected the EIII's.

What other speakers are you looking at?
I have Conquests, Triumphs and Mini Triumphs. All are amazing. They are very revealing and bright gear will sound bright. Class A equipment and tubes are what they seem to mate best with. My amps range from 7 watts to 120 watts. The 120's never make it past 1/4 volume.
What equipment are you planning on mating them with?
I have Super Eclipse III's as well and love them. I've used them with an 8 watt SET amp, where they were the closest thing to the speed of horns I've found in a floorstander in that price range. I'd say they are lightening fast and very detailed speakers that are also very revealing of what you feed them. I'm now using 150 watt Modwright KWA 150 amp and that also pairs very well with the the SE III's, taking a firm grasp of the low-end, while still delivering the magic throughout the range. The SET renders a more holographic stage, while the KWA is also no slouch there but is just a cut below in only that department. Other than that I actually prefer the SS amp there as a more versatile companion, and for the greater extension without the typical SS price to pay in the case of the KWA. I've heard his speakers with his own SET amps at one of the shows (one of the Victory line) and they revealed very similar open and revealing character. The upper end seemed slightly better with the Victory's I heard. They're beautifully finished as well. Overall I'd say my experience with them bring the following to mind first: Speed, dynamics, clarity. They do a whole lot well, but I was really impressed with those aspects of their performance.

It may help to get feedback to let us know a bit about the rest of your system, musical preferences, etc (ie why do others think these would be something you would like?). Also, Israel Blume makes a whole range of speakers from small to large, and varying in price...which were you considering?