What do you think?

I was just reading through the new ads today. I came across a listing of an item, one of which I just sold. Well guess what, my picture had been lifted to use in this ad.
I have already sold my piece, but I think the seller should have emailed me first to ask permission. I will say the caption under pic said "taken from another ad without permission". Kind of surprising.
Ag insider logo xs@2xmuzikat
I committed a crime!
Where's the supreme court when we really need it?
Anybody listening to music these days???
I fought the law... and the... law won...
Oregon- Having been a member here a long time, I would advise you take a deep breath and not establish a rep you might regret. Think it over and don't post again until tomorrow or so :)
I think I can go one better. Some years ago I posted an ad with pictures.
Within a day or two, another Agon member posted an ad for the same piece of equipment
using my photos. Now we have two ads for a unit, that share the same photos, and are
running at the same time.
What could I do? I contacted the other seller and he couldn't care less.
I modified my ad to say "photos of actual equipment".
After some extensive therapy, I am happy to report that I am ok. It happens!
Nontheless it shouldn't be happening. It approaches on being fraudulent. What else might this person be up to?
Maybe what we need here is for AudioGon to establish a way to imprint the name of the seller on the photos when you post an ad. I really can't see the harm that was done here other than one seller may take the route taken and another may choose not concern himself. But if each photo had a imprint not blocking the item of course with the sellers name, that would end it. Oregon all I can say is you used the wrong photo, it wasn't yours, you didn't ask permission. If it were my photo I would have e-mailed you a file copy, and maybe another seller would have felt the same. You could have easily sold the unit without a photo most have seen or owned a Creek before. Or maybe taken a picture off of Creeks website if possible. I have seen nuberous item listed with Mfgrs. photos and text used and have not seen any reprocussions from doing so. I have also seen many ads where "box opened for photo only". I would say you made a mistake, make appologies where needed and hopefull you both can move on. As Muzikat indicated he had sold his item, if you were competing against him with his own photo, he would be entitled to more.