What do you think?

I was just reading through the new ads today. I came across a listing of an item, one of which I just sold. Well guess what, my picture had been lifted to use in this ad.
I have already sold my piece, but I think the seller should have emailed me first to ask permission. I will say the caption under pic said "taken from another ad without permission". Kind of surprising.
Ag insider logo xs@2xmuzikat
Sorry, Oregon, you were wrong. The purpose, hopefully, of showing a real life photo as opposed to stock manufacturer is to show that you actually have it, and perhaps the condition of the unit. It doesn't necessarily mean you have it, but going on trust it should. Ebay is experiencing great problems due to this.
Also, by stating you used without permission is rather startling on its own. It makes you suspect.
I committed a crime!
Where's the supreme court when we really need it?
Anybody listening to music these days???
I fought the law... and the... law won...
Oregon- Having been a member here a long time, I would advise you take a deep breath and not establish a rep you might regret. Think it over and don't post again until tomorrow or so :)
I think I can go one better. Some years ago I posted an ad with pictures.
Within a day or two, another Agon member posted an ad for the same piece of equipment
using my photos. Now we have two ads for a unit, that share the same photos, and are
running at the same time.
What could I do? I contacted the other seller and he couldn't care less.
I modified my ad to say "photos of actual equipment".
After some extensive therapy, I am happy to report that I am ok. It happens!
Nontheless it shouldn't be happening. It approaches on being fraudulent. What else might this person be up to?