What is the best two channel SACD player for $1500

I am currently using a Sony C555ES SACD player that is six years old. I have a Cambridge 840A V2 integrated amp and Totem Sttaf speakers. Can I significantly upgrade my SACD player for $1500.00 or less? I am tracking the players currently posted but would like some input.

Dmg
dmg
Theo...so, you are going to sell me your's for $1099.00? That's what the Sony is going for.
In reply to Mrtennis, there is a review of Marantz SA11S2 in Stereophile, which states it to be warm sounding. It is also listed in their recommended components list.
hi mattam:

i stand by my impressions. what is warm to a stereophile reviewer is not warm to me. definition of warmth is indicated below:

slight attenuation in upper mids/lower treble and slight peak in the upper bass/lower midrange.

it is important to define terms when having these discussions. in any case listen to the thing before buying.

i wouldn't have sold it if it was palatable to my ears. obviously, i didn't like it and in general, don't like marantz gear. i have heard the top of the line player as well. its decent solid state. there are other players i would consider before the marantz.
" what is warm to a stereophile reviewer is not warm to me."

Any Stereophile reviewer?

Kal
i have provided a definition of warmth. i cannot ascertain a definition offered by a stereophile reviewer because none has been offered.

it is important that reviewers define terms as they use them. adjectives have subjective meaning and are ambiguous in connotation unless defined.

does anyone have another definition of warmth than that which i proposed ?