What is the best two channel SACD player for $1500

I am currently using a Sony C555ES SACD player that is six years old. I have a Cambridge 840A V2 integrated amp and Totem Sttaf speakers. Can I significantly upgrade my SACD player for $1500.00 or less? I am tracking the players currently posted but would like some input.

Dmg
dmg
For $60 you need to buy a refurb sony 595 from sonystyle. A long term warranty from them will cost $20. If when you get it, listen. If okay keep it, if not call them and they will pick it up and refund your money. In any event, the unit sounds great, assuming you get one that really works. I have one, an a 777es. Sound is about equal. The chips in the 595 are in fact those that were used in the 555. enjoy. be $1420 richer.
The SONY C555ES was Stereophile Class A, not A+, iirc. The 777 and 9000 were A+ and the 5400 should be up there.

Kal
Theo...so, you are going to sell me your's for $1099.00? That's what the Sony is going for.
In reply to Mrtennis, there is a review of Marantz SA11S2 in Stereophile, which states it to be warm sounding. It is also listed in their recommended components list.