Food: What does the typical audiophile eat?

Here's an interesting question. What does the typical audiophile eat? Does the type of food reflect on the type of audiophile?
Taking bagels for example, I may like an occasional onion or cinnamon but always go back to the plain old plain bagel for long term eating. But a plain Ray's Bagel from NYC sure is better than the Lender's variety. Hard to go back after that.
cdc
I'm working on a hypothesis based on the fact that bats exhibit no high freq. hearing loss as they age. I'm thinking there may be some benefit from a guano based tea, or perhaps salad dressing.
I am a Vampire that lives on the Mapletree by the Granite tombstone. I enjoy the Red Wine with Apple and Blueberry.
Uhr, I have been force fed crow on occasion by fellow Audiogoners. . . but can't claim to be especially partial to the corvine diet. . . must be an allergic reaction to raw black quills. . . . . I do so love fava beans in any form and all sort of other highly [uhr] 'reactive' legumes, and their tofoish derivatives, particularly if spicy hot!