Yep much to do about nothing. Fear brains.

128x128jerryg123

But no, you go on arguing with me, and not understanding about what i speak about...

If your rambling nearly incomprehensible diatribes say something is so, I guess it must be so. 

“I said mutiple times that Trump/Biden is NOT A CHOICE.....”

Absolutely correct! The mules removed the choice……

@woodsage...Precisely...

It's been an interesting read, this forum.  The split into vague tribes, the needles of the 'free agents' barbs poking holes in the sturm und drang....

To fill in an obvious gap would be to poll the End of Times crowd if they're ready for whatever That may be....

Up to now they've been acting like it's gonna be an absolute party thrown for them.

Imagine the disappointment....*mock sigh*

@mahgister Pity I can't read German, but I'll look about for a subtitled version.

Back in Houston, a co-worker showing me his drawings he'd done as the artist he is, nice gestural charcoal work.  He suddenly paused and opined...

"I get it.....You don't 'do' art, your life Is your art!"

'Replaced?'  Moi'?

Spouse alternately wants me to retire, but knows it's going to be very difficult to do so.....
Especially when our business is booking into 4th quarter already, and has just completed a 'high-profile' project....in a area we're familiar with already.

I gave up reading minds awhile back....same 4 things, basically.

Mostly primal stuff...the occasional -Thing I Didn't Need To- but goes with the territory......

We really ought to be focusing on planetary survival, but the concept is a bit beyond Fox and even all the others...not to mention the guverment....

...which is enough just to bare of itself....

"No way to delay the trouble comin' every day...."

@ghasley 

"

Wouldn’t it be kindof cool if those who make bombastic or apocolyptic claims to be required to list their geographic location and a summary of their qualifications? That way people could take their comments in context and arrive at an appropriate opinion of their bonadifes.

For instance: Hi, I’m Joe. I live in Cortland, NY in my parents basement. I was the first alternate on my church chess team in middle school. For the past 43 years I have been the assistant manager at Subway and I feel uniquely qualified to discuss the effects of monetary policy and the global supply chain weaknesses because a “duhmata” (tomato) now costs more. I also believe the last president was better because he too likes guns, chicks and not paying his bills."

And you can't spell 'bonafides'.  More usually expressed as 'bona fides'.