Wilson to Tekton to ????

Ok, here we go again.  I started 2 threads a few years ago.  "What did I do?" was the title of the first one. Look it up if interested.

This is what I did. I sold my used Wilson Sophia Series II for $1000 more than I paid for them. Then I spent most of that money on Tekton Moab speakers.   The system was in a really large room and the Moabs did not look out of place and the fact the actual speakers were higher from the floor gave me a sense of "Being There".  I loved them.

Now I moved to a smaller house, room.  These Moabs now look like I has 2 standing closets in the corners of my room. Black in color does not help.  But the sound is still very nice and I plan on buying the Townsend bases for them.

But I know in my heart that the Wilson speakers would be perfect in this room.

Here is what I have learned. Never Sell Anything. 

128x128bill_peloquin

A trip to the Wilson dealer with your wife is in order.  Listen to the Yvettes, smaller and better looking.  Like Sophia on steroids. Better than Sasha 1. They are still winning awards in 2022 but available now used at reasonable prices.

Audioman58 , for the money Wilson is charging? I would expect the beauty of Wilson’s speaker cabinets and parts.No doubt they are made with high quality parts? I agree with you 100%. I own two Tektons I have Not heard any ringing sound on them though? I own Andra Eggleston so I have a good idea what good cabinet is.

Ok everyone. But pay attention this this.

It is my system so no judging. If I want Wilsons I will buy them. 

But I know in my heart that the Wilson speakers would be perfect in this room.

If I want Wilsons I will buy them.

then what’s the purpose of the OP? 🤔

Reading through this the Tekton negativity is amusing. I’m pretty sure “most” of the people that poo poo them have not heard them.