Which Nakamichi to choose?

I have the opportunity to get a very good Nak Cassettedeck 1 or a DR-2. Which one would you choose? And why?
Thanks for giving a newbie some valuable advice.
mickeyblu79
glupson
Problem solved was still a problem

Only in the mind of Mencia, string bean.
Sure getting a Nak Dragon would be great but get ready to pay 2-3 thousand.Just like 4 years ago cassette decks were selling cheap....now there going up,up,up....its nuts.I own a few cassette decks Pioneer,Sony Rx79es,Nak cr3,Axai gxm10,teac v9,Harmon Karmon td 392,another Nak n HK but there in attic .Nothing top of the line but all work .i bought a box of cassettes from a guy like 4 years ago about 100 cassette 30 pre and the rest he recorded well this guy did a great job ,they sound fantastic .Back in the day you borrowed an album and recorded it or recorded it yourself.
I don’t get all the angst and hand wringing regarding expensive cassette decks. I have many Sony and Aiwa portable Cassette players in perfect working order. I even have the Sony Professional Portable Cassette Player. These players can be obtained on eBay. I also have a collection of hundreds of cassettes obtained from multiple sources including Mercury Living Presence, Japanese cassettes, digitally remastered cassettes, everything from Woodstock to AC/DC to Zeppelin to New Order to Heifetz. Grado SR80 headphones. Tape is a natural medium. It breathes. Dynamic, full, musical. Where’s the beef? 🍔
Post removed 
“I’ll wait for some high end company to release a new high end 3-head deck with the latest technology.”

Sounds good, but don’t hold your breath. Save yourself a lot of angst and just buy a Nakamichi. I recommend the Dragon, CR-7A, RX-505 and ZX-9, as those are the ones I have owned. I only have the RX-505 now, and I sincerely regret selling any of them. I only let them go because I didn’t want to end up on “Hoarders.” (LOL)