Which 30K Speakers Would You Give Up For Tekton Double Impacts?

Since I keep reading and hearing that audiophiles have replaced their 30K speakers with the Tekton Double Impacts, I started this thread to see what speakers and why they were replaced.  I really want to know who did this and why.  Personally, I do not believe anyone would give up 30K speakers for 3K speakers, but what do I know anyways?
128x128stereo5
Well I sold speakers with a retail price of $22,000 for them.  AZ Crescendo. Not quite $30,000 retail, but I think this stills falls within your post’s intent. Thanks. 
And I sold Daedalus Ulysses, which also fall short of the $30,000, but which many people (including me) feel are excellent speakers.

@grannyring
@waltersalas

So you guys got rid of 20K+ speakers for a 3K set of speakers? Was this purely on sound or did asthetics come into play as well?

@stereo5 

Few speakers will match the gorgeous Daedalus speakers in terms of aesthetics, but that is not as much a priority for me as it is for some. The Double Impacts may not be "eye candy," but I think they look fine and the sound is excellent.

@twoleftears 

Have you considered a career writing audiophile haikus?