where best to spend $2-3000 upgrade dollars in my system

Looking for help/opinions on where to best spend upgrade dollars in my system and recommendations.

Here's my current set up:

Musical Fidelity A300CR dual mono power amp

Musical Fidelity A3.2CR dual mono preamp

Musical Fidelity A5 CD Player

Kyocera T910 digital tuner

VPI Aries Scout with Dynavector MC 2x20 cart

Klipsch Cornwall II speakers

Also using Monster Cable Z2 Reference speaker cable, Cardas micro-twin phono cable, Van Den Hul D102MKIII cable for CD, and KimberKable PBJ for the rest

Lastly, using Furman Elite 15DMi line filter/power conditioner

Look forward to hearing ideas, thanks

bksuperphon2
What what do you think of trying additional isolation/conditioning? I was startled at the improvement in my Spectral,MIT system with a Lexicon RT20. 

@lak 

after contemplating all these suggestions, i think i will start with receptacles and wiring in the room. then probably play around with room treatments, try some new cables and then find a nice tube phono preamp....in that order

Sounds like a good plan, I commend you for it ;-)
When you are ready for tube phono preamp, and there are many good ones available be sure to take a look at the Allnic H-1201 tube phono amp.
Good plan! If considering dedicated lines into room you might try plugging your amps and preamp directly into outlet, bypassing power conditioner. Use power conditioner for digital gear. Results vary depending on quality of power coming to house. I would also be inclined to consider the new preamp prior to cable changes. 
If you haven't already:
1)Furutech NCF wall outlet.Regardless of the level of your system, lowering the floor noise by using this- considered one of the best- outlets will improve the sound2) Upgrade the fuses in your components. Any after market fuse will sound better. I've tried a lot and the Synergistic Research Blue fuses are by far the best I've tried.3) Better Interconnects. I'm using high fidelity Ultimates now. Very pricey but easily the most profound improvement i've ever made. Their entry level Reveals at $700/meter are suppose to be fabulous for the money.4) Better power cords with quality plugs.5)Some   Noise Harvesters from PS Audio and,  in general, any tweaks or upgrades that's going to lower floor noise.Less floor noise, more inner detail is revealed, the more dimensional  and realistic will be the sound stage.6) MC-0.5 from High Fidelity will improve the quality of the AC feeding your system. Better bass, more effortless sound, lower floor noise.
7) Try some HFTs from Synergistic Research on your walls to improve the acousticshope these tips help. happy listening.