What Would you Trade your System FOR?

Since many of us basically have a possessive/obsessive relationship with our system, I am just curious to what you would trade you system for...(and I don't mean for another system either). I'd give mine up in a heartbeat if I am able to travel around the world until it's my last day on earth.
3chihuahuas
A one night private concert with the late Eva Cassidy. One of the very few artists that can raise the hair on my arms with cuts like Fields of Gold and Songbird...
A High-End emporium(Accuphase,Pass Labs,Revel,Levinson,Siltech,Koetsu,SME,Goldmund,Gryphon...) with the Albert's people as technical advice!!Wowww
Well, since Cameron Diaz is already spoken for, I'd trade mine for a private place on a no-motor lake in the forest coupled with a way of making a living that allowed for enjoying having the place. Alternatively, I might just wait the four months since Cameron is first on Albert's list.
A time machine to take me back to the glory days of the CSO, Fritz Reiner, Jasha Heifetz, Rubinstein et al.....and sufficient small change to enjoy it all. By and by, the ladies would come by themselves........(sigh)