What is the best USED Speaker Under $10,000

REAL WORLD PRICES

Considering AudiogoN prices - You can buy many fantastic used $20,000+ Speakers for under the magic $10,000 level.

This is really a different topic than previous questions in this forum.

I've bought Avalon Eidolons, Joseph Audio Pearls, Wilson Watt Puppy 6's and others for (slightly) under 10K

I would love to hear from other A'goners their opinions on what are the best you can do - for under 10K (Or even a "little bit more").

Thanks for sharing your opinions!
Ag insider logo xs@2xjprice
Don’t most speakers drop hi frequency when measured off axis? I thought that the Revels actually do this a little less than most due to their waveguide on the tweeter...
I think Kef Uniq drivers are pretty even out to 30 deg off axis. Revel does work at making the off axis as linear as they can since the data shows first reflections play a significant role in what we hear and like. The speakers don't lack mid range energy from my listening chair. 
There are 2 ProAc D48 on audiogon for much less than $10k. Amazing speakers, to say the least, from experience!
I got to listen to a pair of kanta 3's at the store and first impressions are very good. Dynamic and detailed with bass that favors 70's rock. My couple of reservations are how far out in the room they were placed, 8' from the front and at least 10' from the sides with a 7' listening triangle. My other concern, and it was only a half hour demo after work, was the woofers output... It was exciting to listen to but I got the feeling the drivers were at on the edge without going over it. Definitely worth another listen and possibly my new favorite speaker new or used in this price range.
@steve59
Yes, at only $2k higher price, the Kanta No.3 are a no-brainer vs the Kanta No.2, IMO.  If you look at the dimensions and specs of Kanta No.3, they are near identical to those of Sopra No.3. 

I do think it may be the case that the W cones of the Sopra may be able to handle higher output well than the flax cones of Kanta.  I see a Sopra No.2 on audiomart for $8k, which may be a screaming deal.