What is the best audiophile speaker for a tiny square room?

I currently have Soundlabs M545 electrostatic speakers in my 9 x 11ft room. They are great speakers particularly for this small room because they are more directional than box speakers and therefore decrease sidewall reflections. However, like other electrostatics, they are hard to drive and require big amps (>200W), which tend to generate a lot of heat. Class Ds don't go well with ES speakers. Are there great easy to drive speakers that would work well in this room without compromising SQ?
128x128chungjh
"If this conversation has convinced you to try a new amplifier, you might consider passing the list of contenders by Soundlab to see which they would recommend."  

Based on my experience as a SoundLab dealer, they tend to be reluctant to name names when asked for amplifier recommendations.  So the question to ask is, "What amplifier manufacturers have you shown with?"  THAT's how I got them to tell me about Atma-Sphere, twenty years ago. 

Duke
I have talked to SL about amps. They have used Parasound JC1s and Atman-Sphere. I think tubes are more popular with SL, particularly AS. But AS MA-2, which is usually recommended with SL, produces 1600W of heat just on idle (2 Monoblocks together). Plus, it is >$20,000.
But AS MA-2, which is usually recommended with SL, produces 1600W of heat just on idle (2 Monoblocks together). Plus, it is >$20,000.
Given the size of your room, if you are thinking of Atma-Sphere, my first recommendation would be a set of MA-1s rather than MA-2s. You don't need the power, and with changes that Sound Lab made in the last 5 years or so, the MA-1 can now do on the Sound Labs what took a set of MA-2s prior.

If you are planning solid state amps for Sound Labs, my first recommendation is Pass Labs.

But if heat really is the issue, then a very practical thing to do is to set up a simple and inexpensive set of ducts in or near the ceiling. They can be powered by a low RPM squirrel cage fan that can be dead silent. I've seen installations like this- one using our MA-3 amplifier, which has 42(!) power tubes in class A **per channel**- and yet the room stayed comfortable all day and all night with the amplifiers on. You might consider this, especially if you like the sound you are getting right now, since it only costs a few hundred dollars to implement.