What is the best audiophile speaker for a tiny square room?

I currently have Soundlabs M545 electrostatic speakers in my 9 x 11ft room. They are great speakers particularly for this small room because they are more directional than box speakers and therefore decrease sidewall reflections. However, like other electrostatics, they are hard to drive and require big amps (>200W), which tend to generate a lot of heat. Class Ds don't go well with ES speakers. Are there great easy to drive speakers that would work well in this room without compromising SQ?
128x128chungjh
@tom_cat24.   Have you heard the AGD? It would be good to know their sound characteristic. Anyone?
If this conversation has convinced you to try a new amplifier, you might consider passing the list of contenders by Soundlab to see which they would recommend.  I think people often underutilize the expertise of their manufacturers in this regard.
"If this conversation has convinced you to try a new amplifier, you might consider passing the list of contenders by Soundlab to see which they would recommend."  

Based on my experience as a SoundLab dealer, they tend to be reluctant to name names when asked for amplifier recommendations.  So the question to ask is, "What amplifier manufacturers have you shown with?"  THAT's how I got them to tell me about Atma-Sphere, twenty years ago. 

Duke
I have talked to SL about amps. They have used Parasound JC1s and Atman-Sphere. I think tubes are more popular with SL, particularly AS. But AS MA-2, which is usually recommended with SL, produces 1600W of heat just on idle (2 Monoblocks together). Plus, it is >$20,000.