What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
2019 Ram 1500 Limited in Delmonico Red...loaded including 12” split screen Nav and 18 speaker HK 700W surround sound stereo with 2 subs and optional CD player! Because it’s awesome 
2012 Nissan Altima because its paid for , has given me no trouble
and gets 35 mpg on interstate.
Also If a buy a new car it will outlive me .
I have trouble sitting in car seats. Then I tried Mercedes. Comfortable, trouble free, safe, fast.
Lot’s of great stories and so far no dealers pushing iron the have in stock....

we launch our boat with a 1958 Air Force surplus heavy fighter aircraft tug, does that count ?

a Benz GL-550 fish and dog hauler with some AMG bits we use this to commute between Seattle and San Diego at warp 5

another Benz E-350 currently smoking in the service department at the incompetent dealer....no fault found... legacy corporate car.... trade bait soon...

Honda Clarity plug in hybrid . Our winter place car and mileage champion... neat technology Wife loves it...

lots of racing iron over the years Camaros, 69 RT quarter mile car, H Stock SCCA, Saab rally car, a bevy of Porsches 911 SC, Boxster S, 993 , 996 T with X-50 running insane boost...,

socal beach and car culture is pulling on me.....

BMW 328 now, but my favorite was a '64 Austin Healey 3000.  Second fav was an RX7, and third was a Miata.  All for different reasons, though; happy motoring!