What are the best loudspeakers under $4000 to re-create lifelike piano

Over the past 4 months I've spent time with five loudspeakers.  On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate them as follows in their ability (with my equipment in my room) to recreate a lifelike piano.  Tekton Lore - 6.5 (great scale but tonal accuracy and clarity somewhat lacking),    Kef LS50 - 7.0 (moderate scale but slightly better clarity and tonal accuracy)  Kef R500 - 8.0  (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy), Spatial Audio M3TurboS -8.1 (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy and very smooth)  Magnepan 1.7i - 9.0 (very good scale with excellent clarity and tonal accuracy - very lifelike).

In your room with your equipment, what loudspeakers are you listening too and how would you rate them for their ability to recreate a lifelife piano and if possible a few comments as to why?
snapsc

Showing 7 responses by jayctoy

Get used Andra 1, maybe less than 5k, or technics monitor reviewed by Herb Reichert, both speakers were voice to piano, I both have them, both excellent on piano...
Snapsc the Impact monito bass are good but they are even better with sub, Sbayne use Rhythmic sub.True no one can copy the sound of piano like it is unless you buy one....But the closest I have heard is the Austin Acoustic horn system 750k over budget for 746k
If you consider floor standing, Andra 1 are very very good on piano....because Bill Eggleston voice them with piano....
Snapsc between the technics and tekton monito r either one are very good with piano, clarity wise they are as well superb, I played Ivan Moravec Bethoven Fifth Sonatas , the tekton was able to dissect every ambience available on the recording, the technics tonal balance and piano energy is superb, the technics was voice by a Japanese world class pianist , She is employed by Technics as Vice President of  operations...I love my tektons, but if you will play 90% piano I go with technics....
Snapsc when I heard those technics at Axpona 2015 here in Chicago they were playing Acoustic guitar music on them....I was stunned , one of the reason , I ordered on the spot.They are excellent on strings too...Overall the technics are 87% of my Tekton impact monitors .