What are the best loudspeakers under $4000 to re-create lifelike piano

Over the past 4 months I've spent time with five loudspeakers.  On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate them as follows in their ability (with my equipment in my room) to recreate a lifelike piano.  Tekton Lore - 6.5 (great scale but tonal accuracy and clarity somewhat lacking),    Kef LS50 - 7.0 (moderate scale but slightly better clarity and tonal accuracy)  Kef R500 - 8.0  (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy), Spatial Audio M3TurboS -8.1 (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy and very smooth)  Magnepan 1.7i - 9.0 (very good scale with excellent clarity and tonal accuracy - very lifelike).

In your room with your equipment, what loudspeakers are you listening too and how would you rate them for their ability to recreate a lifelife piano and if possible a few comments as to why?
snapsc
Get used Andra 1, maybe less than 5k, or technics monitor reviewed by Herb Reichert, both speakers were voice to piano, I both have them, both excellent on piano...
Tannoy........  Vandy and Maggie aren’t the only ones around here with coherence, tonality, truth of timbre, dynamics and scale.  Incredible with voice as well.  Play well with most all genres.

Think used Turnberry SE or possibly Kensington SE.  Perhaps stretch for a great deal on a new pair of Turnberry GR.  Best.
Good suggestions so far... appreciated... any thoughts on revel or ohm walshes?
A used pair of Duntech Princesses or Dunlavy SC-IVs (or, if you can knock the price down a little, Duntech Sovereigns or Dunlavy SC-Vs).  Not the last word in transparency, but these speakers get the timbre and frequency response right (including the lower registers) and, with the right amplification, can get a lot of the dynamics too.  Also can give you a sense of the size and scale of the instrument.  Terrific on all genres of music as well.  Still among my favorite speakers after all these years.