What are the best loudspeakers under $4000 to re-create lifelike piano

Over the past 4 months I've spent time with five loudspeakers.  On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate them as follows in their ability (with my equipment in my room) to recreate a lifelike piano.  Tekton Lore - 6.5 (great scale but tonal accuracy and clarity somewhat lacking),    Kef LS50 - 7.0 (moderate scale but slightly better clarity and tonal accuracy)  Kef R500 - 8.0  (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy), Spatial Audio M3TurboS -8.1 (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy and very smooth)  Magnepan 1.7i - 9.0 (very good scale with excellent clarity and tonal accuracy - very lifelike).

In your room with your equipment, what loudspeakers are you listening too and how would you rate them for their ability to recreate a lifelife piano and if possible a few comments as to why?
snapsc
@Wart  Thanks for the suggestion and I agree that most of the time the piano is mic'd in a way that both the sound and location aren't realistic

@jayctoy...you make a good point...not very many people listen to 90% piano....so I'd probably add acoustic guitar and then voice reality as the next criterea...and probably many would reverse that to voice first..
Snapsc when I heard those technics at Axpona 2015 here in Chicago they were playing Acoustic guitar music on them....I was stunned , one of the reason , I ordered on the spot.They are excellent on strings too...Overall the technics are 87% of my Tekton impact monitors .
Tekton Double Impact will get you 100% of what you want.  No compromise at all for piano or any other type of music. They replaced $16,000 and $22,000 speakers for me.  I did modify mine, but even stock they play beautiful piano. 
@grannyring   It definitely seems that the DIs are well thought of.  I'm guessing that there are many people not too excited about 106 pounds each...so it would be interesting to hear how the Brilliance and Electrons stack up to the DI Monitors (since @jayctoy gives them a thumbs up)  ....just looking around the forum at various comments, it would seem maybe pretty well??