want to ditch my Brooklyn to streamer..thoughts?

I have a Brooklyn DAC and have been running my laptop through it listening to Tidal....seems like over kill at this point. I removed my CD player from the DAC and enjoy the player a lot more. 

I am going to sell my Brooklyn and powersupply.

I want to still stream tidal.....was thinking of Bluesound Node 2 any thoughts on sound quality? other options? I tried a Chromecast and returned it. 

mswobo
You could be right that the internal storage the vault2 has is the main difference and could definitely be the key.
Very good point I believe,be nice if any other Vault2 owners could chime in.
Those of you experiencing hiccups during play with the Node2 and using the WiFi connectivity, I strongly recommend to keep it as far away as you can from your TV or any other device that uses a remote control, preamp, integrated amp, or even your (external) DAC if it has remote control volume adjuster. In my experience, the remote control devices (can) interfere with the WiFi signal going into the Node2. Just as an experiment, point your device remote control to the front of the Node2 and lower/increase the volume and watch the blue light and watch and see if it flickers. For me, its 100% repeatable and every time I lower the volume on my TV the light flickers the signal gets lost. It might depend on the type of remote control you have but its a simple experiment and you can simply rule it out or in. I discovered this by accident and I no longer have the TV on while I play music through the Node2.
@kalali, very interesting post.
One thing I noticed on the Node (first version- I don't know if the Node 2 is different), is that it only runs on the 2.5ghz band. I went with a Netgear wireless converter to get it to 5ghz. The 5ghz band is almost empty in my area, so I find connectivity much more reliable.
B
One aspect might be worth looking into is hooking up the node or node2 via hard line not wifi.
Bluesound did not even give the vault2 a wifi option.
Just a thought......
A cheap option is to build a Raspberry Pi with an output card that matches the Brooklyn. I will do this for my dac and use a HifiBerry card. I think there are pre-built versions too if you don't want to fiddle.