Very small, warm and dynamic speakers

I am setting up the bedroom/office system. This will be mostly for Spotify when not attending meetings, and for late night music such as jazz, indie folk, lo-fi etc. Ideally I wanna get a Totem Model 1 Signature, but I can't find good, used ones. My Budget for this is $1000, and the speakers will be powered by a Leak Stereo 130.  The speakers have to be placed on my desk, close to the walls, so they shouldn't be huge and rear ported. Size matters in this case, but should still be highly resolving and dynamic speakers. But I am ok with them being warm and musical, essentially it's OK for them to be colored. I am actually looking for that British style of sound.
nitewulf
Any of the wharfedale speakers would fit the bill and you would save yourself a few hundred..the diamond line or Denton are warm sounding yet dynamic sounding. They are wonderful inexpensive speakers.
Hello,
+1 on the Dali minuets. There are wall mount versions of this too. They sound incredible. These are on my short list for my office. The bookshelf version would work great on a set of those ISO-Acoustic small table top speaker stands. I was thinking of pairing them with a Rogue Sphinx integrated amp and a nice turntable. I am working on my current TT setup. The new Hegel V10 phono preamp is really good. I almost pulled the trigger on the Totem Rain makers a few months back. 
I hope this helps. 
@calvinandhobbes, I haven't heard the base Model 1, but the Model 1 Signatures, yes.  That was a special speaker, some of the best holographic imaging I have ever heard - that's why I keep looking for a pair. 
I will look into the Dali Minuets as well. I do like Dali speakers.
Cambridge Audio - Minx XL

https://www.audioadvice.com/cambridge-audio-minx-xl-bookshelf-speakers-pair+color-White

Small / Dynamic / warm / with a large soundstage for a smaller speaker.

These are not talked about much but they are the real deal.