Used monitor under$600 with good bass low levels

Planning on doing some experimenting with inexpensive monitors.
A monitor that is a two-way that can be biamped would be prefered.
Also a wide dispersion tweeter.
Mind as well let the cat out of the bag, I will be mimicking the bolzano villetrie torres:

http://www.bolzanovilletri.com/products/series/campanile/torre/
Thanks in advance.
pedrillo
Triangle Titus (very small with clean if not deep bass) or larger Triangle Comete or
Ohm L (bookshelf) with Ohm sub-bass activator tweak.
Whoops, sorry Triangle Titus cannot be biamped and Ohm L is 3 not 2 way.

Both are good, smaller box designs for well under $600 used though.
Ejlif, Mapman, thanks for the recommendations, I am still curious as to what the ohms are like. I am hoping someone in nyc invites me over.
Have you(plural) had a look at the bolzanos.
PEdrillo,

If you think there is even a chance you might keep them, you should do the in-house audition of the Ohms...there is no risk involved if they do not work out.

If your listening space is tight you might be satisfied with a pair of small Micro Walsh Talls for ~$1000 or so, particularly with the existing sub. I think the Atmasphere amp could work really well with these smaller Ohms. I can also vouch that the Denon 103R even on my comparably modest table sounds outstanding on my Ohms!
The Triangle Titus ES has twin input connector sets and can be biwired or biamped. (I have a pair.) So can the Comète ES I imagine.
Tobias,

You're right, Triangle Titus can be biwired. I had forgotten. Same with Titus 202s I own. Probably also the case with Comete.
It would make much more sense to design from scratch just buy the drivers that Bolzano use and copy the dimensions as closely as possible (drivers are usually around $50 each) - DIY clones are common enough (more common for classics though). Nevertheless the whole thing will take skill and you will probably need to experiment to get the right sound. I'd build something simpler to start with though.

I can't imagine what you will do - in my minds eye I see two used monitors strung together with hockey sticks, duct tape and bungee cords?
Shadorne,
Close, you forgot skiis. They come with release bindings in case the doctors show up I can quickly dismount the craziness.
I plan on consulting with Meniscus, they have been in the business for a long time. I will let them help choose the drivers and design the cross-over and other parts.
Post removed 
I plan on consulting with Meniscus, they have been in the business for a long time. I will let them help choose the drivers and design the cross-over and other parts.

Now you are talking - glad to hear you are getting some help - this is no easy slam dunk - for sure!
Soliloquy 5.0. Great microdynamics if you decouple from the stands. Terrific bass if you pull them well out from the back wall.
Shoot for a sat/sub system. Getting bass out of the main speaker is a real plus. Most of the real high end speakers are sat/sub! I have a pair of Warfdale Diamonds (biamp) that sound quite good with a powered sub
Shadorne,
I should have mentioned it earlier I thought others realised I am prudent in my efforts and take the smarter route. But then looking at my tt I wonder what others think?
I assure you the suspension works, at the tt and the speakers.
I believe speaker companies should take that route in designing. Imagine every house has a different type of floor, some concrete some wooden and all have different densities. If speakers were designed and played back suspended there would be a consistency that the designer will know will be heard through out. For the exotic boutique speakers I would like to see the optimal room size recognized and for those with the megabucks who buy this to build accordingly.
So far so good.
Just got those jbl's suspended and even though they don't come close to the merlins they are giving that same effect as the bolzanos. Only thing it's way off in tonal balance, well not way off but certainly off. The treble is suffering. Exactly what I suspected. Next to do thing, discuss drivers and volume of cabinet and decide on cabinet material. I suspect since treble frequencies are more directional the tweeters will need to have greater decibel output. I am thinking in the beginning of biamping to have some control over tonal balance, since it will need to be tweeked.
Any suggestions?
I am thinking of using scanspeak revelators.
I like the idea of sat/sub, thanks Tweak1, I want to go in that direction but where should the cross-over be at? I was thinking of somewhere around 60hz? I would like to keep the workload low for the mid/woofer to lessen any intermodulation distortion.
Thanks for the help, I hope this works out, as I am listening now to my compromised system I like what I am hearing. I hope to get that high frequency energy that the mbl's have. It's sort of crisp bright life-like without edge or pain, at least to me. The esotars are excellent, if I can get them to work in this project that would be great.
If speakers were designed and played back suspended there would be a consistency that the designer will know will be heard through out

I have used these Omnimount to suspend speakers. They have various models for weights up to 300 LBS - they are used in clubs and stage. They work well. Nothing wrong with suspending speakers - it is a great idea if they weigh a lot and you have toddlers..