Tube tester...anyone own their own?

Since a lot of us utilize tube based gear, I am wondering how many of us own a tube tester? I am considering acquiring one, not sure if I would look for a Hickok or another brand/type.
if you are considering a tube tester, or already own one, do tell us your recommendations and your experience with the particular type you own.

128x128daveyf
I had 6 at one time back when I lived in my home in NY. You could say I was obsessed. Included were the Western Electric KS-15750, Triplett 3444, Hickok 539C, TV-2 C/U, TV- 7/DU and  Hickok 752A. They were all stellar performers. The Hickok 752A was the easiest to use because you could check both sections of a tube with just a flip of a switch (you didn't have to change all the settings). My favorite was the Hickok 539C. 
I sold them all but my TV- 7/DU making my retirement move into a condo. I kept the TV- 7D/U because of its small compact size, and it's very rugged. 
I have a Eico 667. It's not good for power tube matching. It can check for weak tubes shorts and leakage. It's an inexpensive go nogo tester.
Maximatcher II preamp tube tester.  Easy to use and repeatable.  For power tubes, I just buy new tubes instead of spending the money on a tester.  My amp uses KT-120 tubes. For the price of a tester I can get a complete new set of matched tubes.
I bought a TV-10Du that was supposed to be in perfect working order from someone on ebay.  It arrived dead.  I thought it was probably something loose I could fix, but never could find anything obvious, sold it at a bit of a loss.  Then bought an Amplitrex, terribly expensive, but it works.  As they say,  buy good, cry once
Doing a little research, the Amplitrex does seem to be the easiest to use and best on the market. I'm not sure what the price is..anyone??

I want to test not just driver tubes, but also power tubes like the KT150.
The Hickok's look ok, but they seem unable to accurately test power tubes, which would seem to me to be a major failing.