Tube amp for Avalon Eidolon ?

I have no experience with tubes, and want to give them a try on my Avalon Eidolon (not diamonds) speakers (87 dB sensitivity, 4 ohm nominal, 3.6 ohm minimum). I'm using dCS Elgar + Purcel front end and currently not using a pre-amp, cardas neutral reference cables. I listen mostly to jazz, some classical, some rock.

Looking for suggestions on tube amp(s), preferably with balanced inputs, but not mandatory. I'm willing to spend some money, up to say $15k, and will probably try to buy used.

Thoughts and recommendations appreciated. Thanks. John.
johnax
I agree with the previous posts regarding Atma-Sphere/Eidelon synergy. Works well in my system, but the front end, including my preamp is very musical. Ample power to drive the hugry Eidelons. I have heard great things of the Joule OTLs. The CAT monos have been in my system and I really enjoyed them. A friend presently has the CAT JL-2 with Eidelons. He's fine tuning it to a most musical system. Other options offering vast potential are the large LAMMS; some really good solid state with very musical preamps, such as Classe and Rowland with Jadis in front.

Oddly, the one time I heard Eidelons with ARC and Spectral, the results were unsatisfying. It was in an audio shop with what appeared to be a well thought out design, although a dry non-musical presentation was what I heard. Actually, had I been in the market for this speaker at the time this audition would have sent be elsewhere.
DAER SIR ,
YOU HAVE REQUESTED TUBE AMPS FOR THE EIDOLONS. I WOULD SUGGEST YOU LOOK INTO THE KRELL (KAS-1). THIS IS NOT A TUBE AMP BUT IT IS VERY SPECIAL AND I HAVE HEARD NOTHING ON THE EIDOLONS THAT CAN COMPARE TO THIS. THAT GOES FOR TUBE ,
SOLID STATE , OR HYBRIDES. GOOD HUNTING FOR AN AMP .
THE (KAS-1) USED GO FOR 9K TO 12K.
Do anybody try Eidolon with Gryphon Antileon Mono Block? Or MBL 9010?

How about Rowland 9?
Dear John: I don't know which is your amplifier but I know that is a SS one. I think that you have an exellent audio system for the music reproduction. If you want still hearing that music reproduction with what is in the recording then don't go to a tube amplifier. I think that you want that your audio system be ACCURATE TO THE RECORDING, a tube amplifier is a product that is very far from there.
All tube amplifiers works like an equalizer: they change its frecuency response with the changes in the speakers impedance that, normally, change with the frecuency spectrum.
So, if you change to a tube amplifier then you will have a heavy " make-up " sound reproduction.
Many peoples like it, I don't. A tube amplifier goes against the music sound reproduction: it is an equalizer, a expensive one.
John is up to you. What do you want ? What are you looking for ?.
Regards and always enjoy the music.
Raul.
I am using Sonic Frontiers Power 3 monoBlocks with my Eidolons. A very good match.