Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Tom and 'tweak,
Yes, as a matter of fact it was QSC model USA 850. My only critical observation was that it could have had a bit more "filling out" or saturationof the colors. But even so...
Tom, I remember you posting here a while back re the Benchmark AHB2. Do you think this could drive the 3.7s, either bridged mono or single unit?I've been looking into amp upgrades and the shortlist includes Hegel, Ayre, maybe Spectral. But the Benchmark looks very intriguing, especially since that unit would do two things that make me very happy: save a bundle and get better sound. I've spent my life in and around acoustical music in orchestral halls, chamber halls and studios. All I need and desire is (as Jack Webb famously put it) "just the facts, ma'am."
I would avoid Spectral with 3.7s, not a very good match.Hegel H30 is awsome paired with 3.7s, a used Gryphon Diablo 300 is also a great alternative.
The QSC I heard a  while back was 2000 watts per chn...and it wasnt class D it was class H. Class H from the late 70s and early 80s was somehing terrible we had from a vendor maybe Hitachi and then even before that Soundcraftmen..The QSC was on Legacy speakers. Tom 
My amps for comparison include an Adcom 555II, a pair of Classe DR9s bridged and not and a pair of Benchmark AHB2s bridged and not. I do not find the Adcom very musical and use it mostly to drive speakers under test. I like the Classe, but the AHB is my go-to amp. It drives the CS2.2s to beyond my loudness tolerance. Its ultra sensitive overload lights tell me when I'm pushing it, which is almost never. I'd call it just the facts, and all of them, more so than the rebuilt and optimized Classe pair. The ABs are class H with a patented THX topology where the class H regulated power supply drives small class A output stages with feed-forward distortion correction. It got class A from Absolute Sound, and seemingly no cred in the hi fi community. I love 'em.
BTW: Benchmark's designer John Siau reviewed the XO schematics and specs and fed back the following:
CS7.2 stereo or bridged, CS5, 3.7, 3.6, 2.4 stereo mode only. That said, I use bridged nearly exclusively without problems. Seems that class H amps hit a hard wall at high current into low impedances. As I've said, I sometimes see flicker, but have never shut one down.