Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant

ovinewar

I enjoy a wide range of music - classical, jazz, pop, rock and soul.

Not into hip-hop nor rap.  At your leisure, read over this thread as there is a plethora of information on Thiel Audio.

Happy Listening!

ovinewar,

Perhaps Ovation is no longer what you might remember.

In my opinion, Audio Solutions is the better store in terms of brands carried and an immense inventory of used gear. 

I got my Maggies from Ovation but after that I really have not shopped there anymore.

Thanks for listening,

Dsper
tomthiel,

Could you please elaborate on what makes the CS5i a better speaker than the CS5?

Thanks,

Dsper

vair68robert

Yes- over on the other Audio forums, there are a few Thiel owners who enjoy McCormack power amps. These two brands have a special synergy. Good to see you here as always.

Happy Listening!

+1 on audio solutions in indy, my experiences there have been good, lots of used gear, some of which gets listed here from time to time.  They had a pair of 2.3s and were happy to hook up several different tube amps to them which convinced i could enjoy the sound of mid power tubes with the Thiels.  Ovation is ok too, seemed for focused on HT although they carry some good brands.  Nice to know AS lends equipment out!