Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
prof
great lines for questioning for Tom.  Having heard both 2.7 and 3.7 models, I concur with your observations being, the CS 3.7 is a true Flag-ship loudspeaker. Both models are voiced very closely to the other, the 3.7, requires a larger room/space and a bit more high current/power to really open its capabilities.

Happy Listening!
tomthiel

Thank You for more Thiel Audio history and the cast which made them a force in the loudspeaker world. I have much respect for you guys, movers and shakers, who put this company in the consumer marketplace.
I am glad that Rob decided to remain a major part within our customer service aspect of all things considered. Hopefully, you distinguished gentlemen have an open report with one another moving forward.
Each maintaining your respective trades that contribute to the whole process. I am looking forward to your XO offerings later this year.
Be well.

Happy Listening!
prof

Have to agree with you with the sound of the 2.7 vs the 3.7. I auditioned both before choosing the 2.7s; however, I added a SmartSub 2.2 to the mix. (PX05 passive crossover.)

brayeagle

Good to see you. Hope you are well and enjoying the music. I am in the process of setting up the Bryston demo 2-3 weeks out due to my vs. the dealer/retailer's conflicting schedule. Stay tuned.

Happy Listening!