TEKTON IMPACT MONITORS

I ove this speakers , on my set up they sound really very dynamic and easy to listen. Is there anyway to replace their tweeters to improve them? I do love the design of the impact.Thanks
128x128jayctoy
@missioncoonery 

I have never heard a Tekton and quite frankly am totally turned off by a certain poster with over 10,500 posts who owns them, so much so I wouldn't think of buying a pair just for that reason.

But you are on a real rip against the speaker company I think beyond my reasons and it would be fun to hear why.  
I have never heard their speakers so I can’t share an opinion on how they sound. They could sound like garbage or sound like angels singing in my ear, I don’t know.
But I have seen many pictures of them and I do know this;
If my dog had a face like that I'd shave his butt and teach him to walk backwards...
I heard  Tekton Double Impact at a show.   Had about a 30 minute audition with various sample tracks playing.  They were perfectly fine sounding.   Something a bit different.   Nothing that would make me jump ship.  If I had a tube amp my options would be more limited and Tekton would be a stronger candidate.  Since then I have witnessed other things totally unrelated to how the speakers sound though that has totally turned me off.  Not likely to buy a pair next time I need new speakers.  YMMV. 
@thecarpathian - LMAO!

I guess some people like having their stereos look like they're in a physics lab or some frankenstein basement OR.

Others care about looks more than the sound. They're the old B&O type customer, but we welcome all to this sickness. I care about the sound 100%, but there has to be base level of acceptable look with the rest of the decor to get approval from the boss. These Tektons definitely would not cut it in that regard.
There are such things as speaker grills.  They cost extra and then would just look like the monolith in 2001 A Space Odyssey