Technics 1200G Tweaks

Got a Technics 1200G last week.  I have been using it with the included power cord and interconnects.  It sounds really good but I have the feeling that it would sound better if I replaced them with something better.
Wondering what other owners of the table have bought and been pleased with.  I heard that the Shunyata Venom 14 power cord is good.  How is their phono IC?  Also thinking about Signal Cables.

I would like to keep it under $300 per cord.
Also, has anyone tried using the Isonoe feet?
Thanks!
andysf
Yes Funk Firm mat I have the 5mm which I just replaced with the 3mm so I could use my clamp the 5mm does not leave enough of the spindle exposed. I like the sound of the FF mat also less static coming off of the LP.
I am actually using the GAE which I got from a friend since he was going to trade it on the new 10R. I also have a G which I might sell later. Table sits on a symposium shelf, stock feet which I might change later on I still get noise when i tap on my rack below but not to bad.
Head shells I like are the Yamamoto HS4 carbon fiber, also have the Zupreme and an Ortorfon that matches the Cadenza Bronze's rounded front
I have a Triplanar VII SE coming that I am going to use in lieu of the stock arm to see if it is a big difference if not I will sell it/
Gut wire.  Very inexpensive and great results.  It DOES make a difference  
+1 on the stock feet.  This table was the easiest I've owned to get leveled perfectly. 
@chakster Always intrigued by your comments on vintage cartridges.  It is on my list to try one but I first have to deal with the wire issues.  Agree that many MM carts are underrated these days.
@jsm71 Thanks!  I am very happy with the table, which seems to sound better every day.  I am coming from a modded Technics MkII and it is quite a step up from that.  May well go with the Venom 14 but looking at other cords as well.  Probably true that it won't make as much difference as the phono IC.I have one pair of Morrow interconnects.  They are quite good but the break in process was really long and I am not sure I want to go through that again.  Maybe I can find some used Morrows and avoid the pain.I look forward to hearing your impressions of the Achromat!
@jtsnead   I was surprised how short the spindle was.  I don't use a clamp but when I play one of those old Edison discs it is going to go over the top, I think.  Will be interested to hear how you like the Triplanar. Not for me since I have too many different carts to switch out but one of the top arms, for sure.The LeoPard looks cool but for $800 it is a bit out of my range right now.

@tzh21y Thanks for the recommendation for the Gutwire PC. I hadn't heard of them before.Guess I won't change the feet!
Thanks to all for giving me the benefit of your experience!