Streamers made in America?

I’m having a hard time finding streamers that are made in America. I prefer audio equipment made in the USA. Lumin and AURALiC are Chinese. Aurender is Korean. Hifi Rose is Korean. PS Audio is really stalling on their streamer. Are there any options?

spearl8

Laufer Teknik Memory Player made in the USA, incredible streamer, on the high end side.

@oddiofyl 

"I think products made in China cut a lot of corners and don't offer the value that a well built US model does"

Yet you had to come here to find an American option?

I am old enough to remember when "Made in China" on a product meant that it actually was cheap and poorly built. Those days are long gone.

In the world of digital, Chinese equipment has the edge on the technology over most countries and at a much more affordable price. Plus, like soix says, most made in America products have many foreign parts in them. Easy choice for me, I buy the products that best fit my needs regardless of where they're from.

She ain't too good on gasoline, she burns a little oil, she was built by union labour on American soil. - From Sweet Little '66 by Steve Earle.