Spectron Audio Out Of Business?

Hi All,

Has anyone had any contact with Spectron Audio over the last few months? I have an amp of theirs that needs repair and it seems they do not answer emails or either of their phones. You can’t even leave a phone message.

Can anyone out there suggest a technician in Los Angeles who might be able to repair a Spectron Musician amp?

Thanks.
128x128brettmcee
@georgehifi 

their site has been up for several years. No one there answers emails or phone calls and this has been verified by several people here.

do you know someone there George?
do you know someone there George?
No sorry, but bjt a 25 poster has the amps and says he knows a bit about them, maybe he knows something about the company.
https://forum.audiogon.com/posts/1797196

Cheers George

@snsmore I think we corresponded about this by PM, regarding Deltronics repairing your Exact Power unit. They have repaired at least two of the EP15-A models I've owned--all for a reasonable price. The last unit they repaired needed some new caps. They will likely bring your unit up to original specifications with original caps. Don't know if there is room for installing beefier, larger caps on the boards. They will likely try to satisfy your needs if you ask them. Good luck!
Add me to the list of people who now own a very expensive paper weight.  I have the Premiere multi-channel amp.  I took it to Mr. Manh about 4-5 years ago for the signature upgrade.  Last night, 3 channels stopped working.  This morning I found this thread.  Very disappointed.  I'm in Los Angeles.  Will be storing the amp and keeping an eye on this thread.
UPDATE: Steve Hogan has finally completed my ExactPower unit, and it is now in my possession, and online. In the end, Steve did an absolutely fantastic job. He totally rebuilt it, w/ new display, and custom replacement lens. The unit sounds better than new, and the display is brighter than ever! 

I'm chalking up the long delay to Steve going through life difficulties, which could happen to anyone; in fact, given the quality of work performed I am sending him my other unit later today. 

Highly recommended, just make sure to inquire about his workload so as to temper completion time expectations.