Siltech Classic Anniversay 550L speaker cable

Are they really good as reported? Are they worth the price? How do they sound, please. Thanks.
dave_72

Showing 3 responses by compassrose

Hi Dave,

Just read the response from Rfogel8 & I concure 110%, in fact I am using the 550i Speaker Cables with the 770i Jumpers & the 550i I/C in my system for my Almarro 318b I/A, Cary Audio 306 SACD Player, Marantz MR85 Tuner & Gemme Audio Katana Speakers for about 2 yrs or so & Love the sound & feel no need or desire to experiment or change again. Found my Cable Holy Grail! : )

Enjoy...

Cheers,
CR
Hi Dave,

Keep an eye out for used/demo Siltech cables from members/dealers with good feedback, as you can get some good deals so if you find some deals you can't refuse you'll be set & get the jumpers for icing on the cake & enjoy.

Cheers,
CR.
Hi Dave,

It will be a well worthwhile upgrade if/when you do & will be no regrets.

If finances don't permit the 550i's, then you could go with the 330i's & go for 550i/770i Jumpers as i did with my set up as I couldn't afford the 770i cables, & read somewhere that going with the jumper cables from the above cable gave enough benefit without breaking the bank so I went with the 550i-sc/770i-j combo and I'm happy that i did. Just my 2c worth, maybe you can try them out somewhere & see for yourself & by the way the 330i's are nothing to sneeze at, are great cables in their own right & worth a try/listen.

Good Luck.

Cheers,
CR.