Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
If it’s the Earth’s natural frequency, then that frequency is already in the room. Why would you need to generate it?
The S.G. grid amplify it....And his harmonics.... Then adding a form of powerful noise that act to the signals like a dithering factor....

By the way the Schumann frequencies linked to earth are a SET of spectrum peaks more than a single frequency like the Schumann generator....

But my explanation is ONLY a guess...

What i know for sure is that my S.G. grid work in my room....

My best to you with cold mate.....Or hot one.....
Maghister thing is dithering typically means introduction of random patterns as a way to simulate greater detail.

Schumann as I understand it is a resonance...not a random pattern.

So the two would seem to be totally different.

I developed digital imaging systems in a past life for use by NASA and others, including dithering algorithms, so I do know a bit about that.

I don’t see anything in what I read about Schumann Resonance that would relate to dither.

Just saying....

I am not discounting that Schumann resonance may have some positive effect on what one hears if done properly. I read it is believed to have some impact on the brain so that could account for people hearing things differently.
About GK

GK rubbed virtually everyone including me the wrong way, but in the end I thought he came off as one smart individual. He discussed a variety of audio topics, and fascinating nonaudio topics, as if he had first hand knowledge.

We know his faults are legendary, but unlike some at least he did not mindlessly bore us to tears by repeating the same advertisements for the same two or three brands they own.

Well, GK did mention the superior qualities of his Sony Walkman often. No fuses, no interconnects, off the grid, you know the spiel.

I would not have voted him off the island.

Re: The man from Uncle......There is no brand name on these things

7.83HZ Schumann Wave Ultra-Low Frequency Pulse Generator & Audio Resonator, Schumann Resonance Wave Pulse Generator with USB Cable & Screwdriver

The screwdriver is there to take the thing apart...there is no adjustments on it.  When you plug it in and it charges there's a green light....when you turn it on (tiny switch on the side) its blue
Maghister thing is dithering typically means introduction of random patterns as a way to simulate greater detail.

Schumann as I understand it is a resonance...not a random pattern.

So the two would seem to be totally different.
You know much than me about dithering i will not contest that at all...

But is the imprecise varying frequencies of the cheap S.G. around a theorical 7.83 Hz but being more an oscillating  device around 4 hertz and ten hertz with their harmonics dont mimic a random pattern effect on the homogenuous noise level of the house?

I ask the question?