Rotel RA-1592 MK II or something else to deliver around 200W to B&W towers around $3000?

So I just purchased a pair of B&W CDM-9NT and am now going deep down the rabbit hole trying to find an amp that’s going to let these speakers sing to their fullest. I keep coming back to Rotel as the consensus appears to be that these amps pair very well with B&Ws. I was trying to keep the budget to $1000...then $1500...now I’m looking at $3000 options...I’m not willing to go up to the McIntosh prices at the moment so I’m capping myself at $3k new or used.

I was thinking that going integrated was the best option when looking at the $1500ish options. Now maybe separates would make sense at $3000?

Goals in sound are excellent imaging and separation. Strong and tight bass is a must. Music selection is mainly very bass forward genres like hip hop & EDM. I also enjoy jazz, rock and sometimes classical as the mood strikes. A must have is digital connectivity for hi-res streaming. The room is 14x18 if that matters.

Any help is appreciated.
yukispier
If you're willing to buy used, you should focus on that. I'd look at Bryston, high slew rate, low distortion. You can get separates for less than $3k used. Rotel is okay, but mine became noisy after awhile. So many good amps out there, good luck. I'm using a modified Sony V-Fet, but those are not for everyone, that's for sure! (Parts are virtually nonexistent)
You will get a lot of responses from non B&W owners who guess at an optimal pairing.  I have two pairs of B&W, N802’s and Concept 90’s.  The W4S ST500 produces deep controlled bass and tames the inherent brightness in the top end that many amps fail to do.  I have always paired the ST500 with a tube preamp, either a VAC Renaissance or Manley Shrimp.  I believe that a tubed preamp is part of the excellent resulting sound.  Since I no longer own a SS preamp, I cannot confirm that.
Wyred for Sound also makes an integrated amp which I have no experience with.
Musical Fidelity M6si is a very good option to consider.  Power and stable.  Non-fatiguing.
No to Rotel.  Hegel or Parasound.  There’s a Hegel H190 on US AudioMart for $2900 that’d probably be great.  Best of luck.