Ray Lumley M100 tube amps

Anybody knows anything about these old amps?
I understood that they weren't bad and would drive low z
ineficient speakers with ease. Also, now would be really
low priced. Haven't seen too many arround thou...Thanks!
jstones

Showing 7 responses by rribeiro

Hello I just bought one Ray Lumley M-100, I´m looking for another Mono block to complete the set. If someone ear about please send me an email to [email protected]
I´ll to ask about the M-100 manual!
Regards
Raul
Hi I appreciate your email and I hope you can find the manual, the Ray Lumley will drive the Magnepan 2.5R, and I´ve Sonic Frontiers SFL-1 as a Pre amp., and the transport is AMC CD M7. my speaker cables are Straight wire Blue, and de interconnect and interlink are Straight wire Encore.
Hey, Thanx Again David for a very good technical advising.
My mail address is in Cape Verde Island, could you send a copy of the manual to this mail Address,
Raul Ribeiro
H.P.M.
C.P. 75
Praia
Cape Verde
or fax it to 00 238 261 2972
& with the bill you have had on mailing & the copies, than i send to you the correspondent via western union. I really appreciate your Pleasantness.
Great
Raul
Hi, I have one of the M-100 not a pair, its sound wonderful, I only drive one speaker but the result is really amazing, fantastic, I´m looking for another to complete my set of power amp. If you know who want to sell one please tell me
Regards
Raul
Hi David,
Many, many thanx I appreciate your pleasantness so much!
I´m very anxious to received the manuals! and I´LL cross fingers to find another one!
All the Best for You
Thanx Again! million times thanx !
Regards
hello David
I´m not received the manuals Yet! soon thus I get it, I´ll let you know!
Cheers
Raul