Raven vs primaluna integrated amplifiers

I have a pair of tannoy XT6F’s and I’m looking to pair them with a tube amplifier. I was originally looking at the primaluna evo 100 or 200 but the idea of spending that kind of money on a product made in China turns me off a bit. I recently looked into raven audio’s nighthawk mk3 and it’s definitely got me intrigued. Any thoughts or input on this pairing would be awesome. I’m open to other suggestions as well. I’d like to stay under $3000.
thank you
james1911
Thank you, Oz.

Nobody gets a pass on anything. But when the OP starts off with "a product made in China turns me off a bit" well then not only is China fair game, it can reasonably be said to be a main point of discussion.  

On that score anyone going after me needs to do a lot more research. Like on this thread. Notice my first post does not even mention China! Fuzztone mentioned China, but not China per se but only in the sense of build quality.

The first person to bring up China as such was tablejockey. When he does so, notice he goes straight to attacking people saying
using the "it’s made in China" reasoning is dumb.

Clearly not, and I gave a slew of eminently reasonable and undisputed facts why in support of my position. But dumb or otherwise, the fact is that prior to this at least there was reasoning going on somewhere. Tablejockey is the first to bring up China for no other purpose than to bash someone over the head, calling everyone who disagrees "dumb."

That to me fits the site guidelines of being abusive of a member and deserving of removal but unlike so many others I believe the solution is to expose not silence. I trust everyone can read my comments, follow the thread, and see precisely who it is that took it off the rails. It sure ain’t me!
Raven period!

I have a Blackhawk in my main system and it replaced McIntosh MA252. 
Build quality is is fantastic. Sound is beyond words.

45 day returns so what do you have to lose.

Read the member review’s here  https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/raven-audio-nighthawk-mk3

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/review-raven-audio-blackhawk-integrated-soniquil-cables

BUILT IN THE REPUBLIC OF TEXAS!!!
I dislike MC  misinformation regarding Prima Luna.  Prima Luna is based in the Netherlands and Kevin Deal is a co-owner of the company. He is also the US Importer. The factory in China makes only Prima Luna and Mystique.    It has been building Prima Luna since day one.  This is the same BS that was spewed by some of the people who posted to this thread regarding my GE Speakers.  Designed in America and built in China.  Again at a factory that ONLY makes GE products.  

Once again, little information on SQ.  How does this help the OP?  I get the political implications, but this is an AUDIO forum.  Primarily.  Right?  Maybe not.
I dislike MC  misinformation regarding Prima Luna.

What misinformation? Specify. If you can. If not then I would appreciate an apology.
I’m as excited as I can get (at this stage of life)! My Nighthawk arrives next Thursday!! Whoop whoop!

Congratulations, ironhed! Sorry about all the crap. This site is up to its eyeballs in it. Still, there is quite a lot of good info. You just have to learn who to read, and who to ignore. Once you get that down you can learn a lot real fast.

I fully expect your excitement will be rewarded and you will not be disappointed in your Nighthawk. It is the sweet spot in the Raven line. The least expensive amp with their best bespoke caps and other parts. Hope you won’t be too put off and after you have had a chance will come back and let us know what you think.