Proac D48R

Proac owners, I need advice for a integrated amp for the Proac D48Rs. I listen mostly to classic rock an jazz. My budget is 5k new or used market.
128x128heinrichmilw
((((I was wondering how you have positioned your ProAcs?))

With almost a square room why not try an asymmetrical approach.
This is where you sit in almost the back corner and stare straight ahead into the front corner than each speaker goes up each wall 6 feet maybe 7 or so adjust speakers so you can see just a little of the inside wall of each Proac.
Bring speakers out into the room or push back to taste.
 Best JohnnyR
Thank You for letting me know JohnnyR. Not really keen on the asymmetric approach. But will move the speakers slightly away, instead of facing directly at listening position and check the results. I believe I have tried that, but will experiment more.
Try to move one of the speakers little bit forward than the other it seems strange but it did miracles at my room with my Proac's the right speaker is more forward to my position listening than the left one the soundstage became more focused and transparent. 
One of my takes on Johnny's post is to make sure you see an equal sliver of the inside of the speakers wood.  I owned many Proacs over the years and that's how they are supposed to be positioned.  Let us know what you end up with
@itzkak1969,
Thank you for the suggestion. My listening room is "almost" symmetric. Almost - because there is a door on the first reflection point. But it has been reinforced with extra ply, so that it is on the same level as the wall. I did try out this method, as you suggested, but ended up symmetrical.

@ctsooner ,
Thank you for adding on to the previous suggestion. I did try out your suggestion last night. But the way I ended up was, pointing the speakers directly at the listening position where neither side of the speakers are seen.

For the past few days I struggled for more than 12-15 hours trying to find out the best position for the speakers in the room. What I found out was, even moving the speakers 1/8th inch, changes the imaging. While it was also the case with my older speakers, the changes with this speakers is huge. I was able to lock down this down with the songs "The Rain Falls" ( Eleanor McEvoy) and "Desperado" (Eagles). What I find now is that, not all songs have the vocals coming from dead center. Some songs have vocals that are slightly on the left, while some to the right. Even my chair is positioned exactly in the center of the room.
I have the speakers on the granite plinths with the Herbies footers and that improved the bass. They are 70" (front face of speaker) from the back wall and 41" (tweeter center) from the side wall. I am enjoying my music more than ever.