Power cords: Kimber Kable Palladium

Anyone have experience with the Kimber power cords.

I read an Audio Bacon review suggesting they have great timbre and tonal qualities.

Looking for a PC for my DAC

mpomerantz

@jasonbourne52 ​The wire maniacs will tell me that is too little and I must spend at least $500 on a PC to hear a difference

sorry but $2000 is the minimum to spend before hearing a substantial improvement.​​​​​​

Can’t speak for the Palladium’s but owned a few PK10 Golds and they are very good PC’s. Agree on a DAC you will not need a PK10 and that the PK14 will be more than adequate. Sold the Kimbers years ago and went with WyWires per Dan Wright and never looked back. The WyWires lowered the noise floor, giving more air or lack of noise, and brought less attention to themselves. Started with the Silver Series and moved to the Platinum Series. HC variants on amps and Digital variants, more shielding, on digital components. Look at WyWires too. 

How do the WyWires contrast with the Kimber with respect to tonality and timbre?

@maxima95 :

jasonbourne52 - The OP asked for input from those who have experience with Kimber PCs.  Your post is non-responsive.  If you don't have experience, you could find another thread to pollute.

Don’t worry about Jason Bourne. He will have the first say in all cable threads. Same party line. Terrible habit, I know. 

To the OP, Kimber Kable’s forte IMO is not power cords. I have owned them sever years ago, and they were average at best. Kimber however does great speaker cables and interconnects.

I would recommend you take a look at these:

https://zavfinousa.com/collections/power-cables