Power Conditioner, which of these 4 and why?

I am watching 4 ads on audiogon.  which would you pick and why, currently have a furman 15

Audience AR6-T Power Conditioner WITH upgraded 2m Power
 ISOTEK - EVO3 Aquarius Power Conditioner with Premier C.

Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One 5.0
 Shunyata Research MPC-12 Power Conditioner (with SSF38 .

Thank You!

mlapenta
M, not trying to hijack, just curious. How is the PL integrated working out with the Triton 1R speakers??? A good match? I have a PL integrated also.
I don’t know about the others. But if those you listed I have the Shunyata MPC. There is some filtering going on with them. I think there build quality is terrific. You may want to add a Shunyata Defender. But a better solution in my opinion is to get a PS Audio PowerPlant. That unit will complete regenerate your power into a clean sine wave like no Power Conditioner can do. That is how I have gone. I use my Shunyata MPC and PS8s in my two systems as extra outlets and power distributors for my PowerPlants. Wall outlets are Shunyata too. I also bought on Amazon some Green Wave dirty electricity filters. With all that I have been very pleased. But the core of the power handling is the PS Audio PowerPlant. 
Thanks all for input.  I bought the Shunyata listed above.  

To Tuberist: re: PL integrated with the triton 1r.  The amp and speakers not broken in yet, but a match made in heaven.   The mids/highs are way better and more defined than i thought would be.  The bass is ridiculous, hit you in the chest type bass but not too boomy (recording dependent) but you can go, since build in amp, turn the knob to bass level for room. 
supper combos, these 1r’s Blow away speakers i have auditioned at more than double their price.    
+1 on the Inakustik AC-3500p.

@mlapenta,
I worship this power conditioner and the life it brought to my audio experience. Look into the Inakustik thread on this forum. I was very skeptical on the claims some owners made. But decided to take a leap of faith. Stunning is a mild word if I have to describe it. No doubt you will not find a single unit on the used market. I have provided my honest opinion. Hope you get a chance to experience the Inakustik AC-3500p. Good luck.