Paradigm Persona series

I'm beginning to poke around and gather opinions and information about a "super speaker" to replace my aging Thiel 2.4s.  I like the idea of bass dsp room correction and I am a bit of a point source type imaging nut (thus the Thiels).  So among other choices I've been looking at the Paradigm Persona series specifically the powered 9H with room correction for the bass.  However I'm skeptical of the "lenses" i.e. pierced metal covers on the midrange and tweeter specifically because of Paradigm's claim that such screens "screen out" "out of phase" musical information.  The technology in the design seems superlative but I just can't get past the claim re out of phase information and the midrange and tweeter covers.  What could possibly be the science behind this claim?  It just seems like its putting a halloween moustache on the mona lisa given the fact that the company is generally a technology driven company.
pwhinson
steve59 we have a $7,500.00 integrated amp which includes a dac which drives the 9H to perfection. It is a tube amp.

This amplifier is one of the best we have found for an affordable solution to making the Personas have that bit of warmth that will make them sound alive and just gives them  that extra dose of tube body that the speakers crave.

Synthesis A 100T http://synthesis.co.it/product.php?id=32

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Sythesis audio dealers
The 9H isn't that hard to get right in a room at all.  The 3F, 5F, and B are a little harder.  Nothing unusual though.  Not sure what pwhinson is talking about.  He also said that they can sound bright on classical recordings but nothing else, which makes no sense at all, and makes me question his set up abilities.
Anyone know where I could audition the 9H in the SF Bay Area? The local dealers won't stock it. Too expensive, they say. In SF? Really?
@contuzzi, Classical music has alot of metallic shrill sustained high frequency information particularly during loud complex orchestral crescendos that I don’t find present to the same degree in the tiny bit of jazz I listen to. Those are the only two "types" of music I listen to. Those instruments in classical music actually should sound shrill normally but when the speakers overemphasize that part of the frequency spectrum it becomes a problem with that music. I don’t notice it that much with other music I listen to, i.e. various types of jazz but jazz makes maybe 10% of what listen to, and classical 90%. With regard to my "positioning ability" I did and do find them a bit tricky and requiring nowhere near Paradigm's recommended toe-in in my room to get good focus on individual instruments and voices. I would guess less toe-in also helps mitigate the brightness.  When I run the ARC room correction on these speakers I also set the high pass filter at the 350 hz setting and increase the overall level of the bass 1.5db and that helps warm them up a little bit. There’s no question that the speakers in my space are incredibly holographic. Still there’s an aspect of the sound on classical that I would say is more clinical than romantic/involving. And can we give ad hominem criticism a rest folks and just talk about our experience with the speakers? Your experience may be different than mine...that’s not only fine, it’s why I started the thread.
Can anyone expound a bit on what the "vibration-cancelling" rear bass drivers are doing beside working for an inert cabinet which doesn't resonate and color the sound?  Is that all they're doing?