Opinions on newest NHT Absolute Zero

I'm considering buying the newest in the "Zero" line from NHT, the Classic Absolute Zero. I know the Super Zero got tremendous reviews from every source I could find and it looks like the more recent Absolute Zero should be even better, but I can't really find many good reviews.

If anyone owns or has had a chance to listen to the Absolute Zero speaker from NHT, I would love to know what you think.

In my setup, they will be placed on a bookshelf in a 16'x20' room that is fairly live. Since the Absolute Zero is an enclosed design with bookshelf placement considered in the design, and with NHT usually making a warmer speaker, it seems like a good fit if the sound quality is up to par.

Any help is appreciated!
128x128heyitsmedusty
I don't know the A-Zero, but I believe that NHT makes (or used to make) a different bookshelf model that features adjustable dispersion for bookshelf vs open space placement. Might be worth checking out for your application.

Marty
As an additional note, I listen to acoustic guitar music, independent rock (The Shins, Aberfeldy, Decemberists, etc.), Classical, Jazz, a little Electronic, and Motown. Most of this is from very high bitrate (320kbps+)digital music. I also use the system for home theater 20% of the time.
May I suggest you look at the NHT Evolution M5 instead of AZs if you have to put them in/on a bookcase/shelf?

They have a boundary adjustment feature which drops output below 300 Hz -6 dbs to compensate for the natural boost these frequencies response will receive from the proximity to the boundaries (shelves and walls).

I had Classic Threes in such a placement situation, but switched them out for the Evo M5s, and it was a bog improvement.
I would love to go with the M5's because I have heard so many great things about them, but due to restraints from the significant other I will definitely be placing these speakers _on_ the shelf in a space this is fairly small (10.5h x 10w x 8d).

Have there really been so few people who have heard the NHT Absolute Zeros?
The Absolute Zero has existed under varying names for at least a dozen years. Each generation of the speaker has seen evolutionary type improvements. It is not that the Absolute Zero is worlds different than its predecessor, the SB-1. It is probably though, the best sounding incarnation of this speaker.

Regards, Rich