Odyssey "Khartago" Stereo Extreme" amp compared to Schitt's "Vidar" amp

I am downgrading my amp to a smaller size and considering either Odyssey Khartago Stereo Extreme  or the Schitt Audio "Vidar"  Therefore, I need some feedback about which amp might sound better and more compatible with a Conrad Johnson PV-14L SE pre-amp. Also, which one would be more compatible with a variety of speakers

My current speakers are Golden Ear Technology model 7's which might  possibly be replaced by Magneplanar .7 speakers, or something better than the GET 7's.

Thank you,

S.J.

sunnyjim
Your are incorrect and delusional
Read 35w idle draw at the bottom of the specs
http://www.odysseyaudio.com/products-stratos-mono.html
And as I explained, no chance in the world 35w Class-A per channel from a 150w a/b amps with those heatsinks, never ever!! 

Post removed 
Alon Wolf also appears to use a QSC GX3 pro power amp and so do I (cost around 200 bucks new), although mine is occasionally pressed into service for live concert monitor duties. Not sure what Alon uses his for (saw a pic of it from a Magico shop tour article), but my wife uses mine as a footstool under her home office desk (the amp lives in a small road case). Alon also uses "red book" CDs for demos, etc., so we have that in common also. Me and Alon...nearly the same person...
"Your are incorrect and delusional"? Nah! Just repeated something I shouldn’t have. "How’s $1,000.00 for a preamp, another $1,000.00 for a (150Wpc) amp (the first 35 watts are pure class A)...The sound was excellent with outstanding ability to go way down into the nether regions." That’s a verbatim quote, from the second(Audiophile Voice) of the two articles, regarding the Stratus amp’s output, to which I’ve briefly alluded, twice now. AND- like I said: had no business quoting those two personally unsubstantiated articles(whether correct, or not).
@georgehifi has a bias against Odyssey. It’s obvious and he’s made this clear in more than a few threads. 

Wether you believe in someone who says they are poorly built (but never heard one) is up to you @sunnyjim

Many love their Odyssey gear. That said, Schiit makes decent stuff for the money. 

I don’t feel you can go really wrong either way.