New Stereo Times review on CODA CSiB Integrated Amplifier

My fellow Stereo Times staff reviewer, Richard Willie, has written a superlative review on the Coda CSiB Integrated that has just been posted on the website. Richard does a great job of describing the new "house" sound of this generation of Coda gear, an excellent analysis of the world class build quality of Coda gear, and a very interesting comparison of the Coda CSib to the Pass Labs XA-30.8. A fun read!

amorstereo
I owned the CSiB for a while and loved it. It was a coin flip to decide whether the KRELL K-300i or the CODA CSiB stays. The CODA went but I am getting a CODA 07x preamp delivered next week and then I will get the CODA #8 after I sell the KRELL. The CSiB was the gateway drug to getting separates. 

The KRELL and the CODA integrated are both amazing.
Hey yashu,

If you can I would recommend you cancel your order and consider the Coda integrated. Besides build quality, the Coda is built to a much higher standard, the Hegel is many notches below regarding performance compared to the Coda's beautiful presentation of music. 
Yes, with the Hegel, you are paying a premium for an imported product unlike Coda, a much better value. Anyone considering Hegel should try to audition a Coda product first.
I excitedly second the recommendation for Coda, and all of their gear in general! Best value in high end audio...and Doug is great to work with.