New sheriff in town: Luxman D-10x

Luxman D-10x SACD / CD player 

https://darko.audio/2020/07/luxman-announces-flagship-d-10x-sacd-cd-player/

Looks great on paper. Other than the SACD / CD/ MQA CD disks spinning, what’s intriguing for me is its DAC, with a brand new chip I have never heard before. If it is really as good as some initial owners report, this would be a SOTA all-in device for both disk spinning and USB DAC streaming.
128x128thyname
Serious question. Are Aphiles still buying $15,000 CD players or CD players in general?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We all know the truth now, the cd format players/sales are a  <<thing of the past>>> 
The DAC thingy/streamer deal has steered consumers away from the higher end cd players.
Of course we know Jadis still has super high end cdp/DAC's at $$$$$. PL makes a nice tube player/DAC. 
Not sure what sales numbers are like for ither lab's units. 
Shanling now offers a  3.2 player./Cayin offers a new Mark2. 
I am near making a  shootout twix my Cayin cd17 Mark1 /upgraded vs the Shanling cd3000 upgraded.
maybe next month. 
I am very happy with the Cayin upgraded and look forward to hearing how the Shanling performs with its Mundorf/Sparkos-labs ops.. 
This will give me 2 <<world class>> cd players.
I think Luxman needs to reconsider the price offering. 
With the economy as it is, folks are on a  budget.

I doubt that respective to the unit in question that Luxman is targeting folks that are generally needing to worry about their budget.

Luxman does serve up less costly players for the more budget minded buyers... Statement players of this caliber don’t come cheap.
@jafant Accuphase has left the room.  Full Luxman now. 
Still running TQ for the most part.