New D'Agostino Monoblocks...$250,000

The new D’Agostino Relentless monoblocks cost $250,000 per pair.
They weigh in at 485 pounds.
1500 wpc @ 8 ohms...   3000 wpc @ 4 ohms...   6000 wpc @ 2 ohms.
Gorgeous looking amps for sure and I’m sure they perform like crazy.

http://dandagostino.com/products/relentless-monoblock.php

Be sure to invite me over when you take delivery of your pair.
128x128mitch4t
tomcy6, my I ask, respectfully, what you are referring to about Dylan here?
We as audiophiles/ "audiophools" are all on the endless quest trying to accomplish the one and only one thing that can never be attained. That is true high fidelity to be absolutely true to the original recording. 
So I pose this question did Dan achieve that benchmark with these almost 500 lb beasts? Or was it more so a genitalia measuring contest? 
With all due respect to those who feel that R&D and opulence in design is damaging high end audio my experience is the opposite more often than not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piutEtuAfGo

The strong points of any design eventually cycle down to be used by other manufactures to benefit yet another available parameter that some may find an important consideration in their own systems minus the celebrity and the polish. This cycle is driven by a small affluent market. Without that market how does one finance the time and R&D that goes into such a product.

Its nice to see someone at this point in their life regroup and become the center of attention no matter how fleeting. Way to go!
I think audiophiles often simply want things that sound good to them, as really, there is no standard (what do these amps do in the quarter mile? 0 to 60?). I think D’Agostino’s "wrist watch meets steam punk" gear looks amazing, likely sounds fine, and like every other mega buck product is often met with a resounding "meh" when contemplated by the proletariat, who just might own a pile of some well sorted unpretentious music reproduction gear that puts coherent sound into the air to provide a treat for your earballs and addled brain.
repluso, Dylan became famous for writing "protest" songs. He soon moved beyond that phase of his career but people kept demanding that he write more of them. Dylan called them his "finger pointing songs" and said that he just wrote them because that’s what people were buying at the time. He understood that aiming his hand in a soldier's stance, to paraphrase "My Back Pages" wouldn’t end war or injustice but made him part of the problem of divisions between people.

His protest songs are great songs but the way to change things is to do something positive yourself, not accuse others of being the problem.