Network Switches

david_ten
I don't know if this has been posted yet but there's a person over in Germany who has this video on YouTube on how to get the most out of a network switch device and for most DIYers, it looks easy enough to do.

The Cisco Meraki originally went for over $1k but you can get them on eBay for about $100. HIs mods are worth a look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBvkY034VBk

All the best,
Nonoise
Hello everyone.  My Uptone EtherREGEN arrived last week and I must say it has made a very good impression on me.  It's still breaking in but I'm already considering my next move to clean up the digital stream.

I am curious how many are using an LPS on the modem and router (I have both) and what the result has been.  I have heard this can be a significant improvement but I'm not sure how significant those gains would be with the EtherREGEN downstream.  Does anyone have experience to share with the modem and router on an LPS and an EtherREGEN downstream.

Uptone says I need to get the JS-2 LPS because the UltraCap LPS-1.2 doesn't have enough amperage.  Only in this hobby do you spend a grand on $100 of cheap electronics :( 
Not sure where you read this. LPS-1.2 is more than adequate amperage wise for EtherRegen. Certainly not from Uptone