Need help finding parts for Mark Levinson No 390S CD Processor

Hello,

Need help finding IC prosessor for Mark Levinson No 390S CD Processor. Does anyone have any idea how to find/buy it?

Regards,

Tirta

twahyudi

What does Mark Levinson say? What's the part number? Is it an off the shelf chip or custom? 

Greetings 

I would suggest looking up Authorized Service Centers for Levinson. 
There are are few throughout the USA and overseas. Give anyone of them a call about your issues. If anyone can fix it it will be one of the Authorized Service Centers. Levinson has not supported fixing their equipment for years. What a shame.

I had my ML 39 CD player serviced at The Service Bench (Authorized Services Center) a few years ago. They did ok on the CD player. I don’t think they are still in business. 
Joe Nies

@fiesta75 , I brought it to local audio shop and they told me it is the IC processor.

@russ69 , according to the audio shop, needs two ICs, not sure if they are custom or not, and trying to find it somehow :)

350-770502, VERSION 23, MAIN BD U5, NO 390S, (C)HSG

355-775266 MARK LEVINSON

@joenies , thanks for the info, I will try to contact them.

Hello,

Did you managed to find parts for your 390s? If not and it is not working, I might be interested to buy it for parts as I have a few mark levinson pieces I am trying to resurrect.